登录 / 注册



当前位置:首页>学习资源首页>英语口语>畅谈口语-偶遇破产姐妹

畅谈口语-偶遇破产姐妹

1 11388 分享 来源:必克英语 2014-03-11

群聊某一位奇葩似乎是大家生活的小小调味料,不过我知道大家只是开玩笑啦,并无恶意的,就像《Two Broke Girls》里的几位一样,俏皮的话语可供大家开怀一笑哦~

第三季第二季片段

Max: Caroline, I just unlocked the candy hammer. Caroline我刚把糖锤子解锁了。

Can you go over there and take those girl’s orders?你能去给那俩女孩点餐吗?

Caroline: I can’t. I just can’t.我做不到,臣妾做不到啊。

Caroline: Oh, no way! I just hit $1,000! That’s almost both legs paid for!

不是吧,筹到1000美元了。都可以买两条假腿了!

Han: Uh, hello?啊,你俩?

Han: You’re dinging and donging right in front of my face. Can’t you at least put your phones on vibrate?

你们两个在我眼皮子底下玩手机。你们至少可以把手机调成震动吗?

Max: I don’t like to mix business with pleasure.我不喜欢把工作和娱乐混为一谈。

Han: You two need to be off your phones and working. 你俩不能玩手机了,该干活了。

Han: Now. And no back talk. 马上,不许顶嘴。

Caroline: Totally. 完全是这样。

Earl: Totally. 绝对的。

Max & Caroline: -Totally. –Totally. -千真万确。-千真万确。

Han: Oh, I know what’s going on. You’re group-texting insults about me!

噢,我知道怎么回事了。你们在群发短信说我坏话!

Max: We are not. 才没有。

Sophie: I got your text. Han does look like those monion things in Despicable Me!

我收到你的短信了。Han的确长得像“神偷奶爸“里面的小黄人。

Han: And I thought bullying would end when I hit four feet.

我原以为自己死了就不会再受辱。

Caroline: Oh! Oh, my god! I’m getting my new pants! I just got a $500 pledge!

 哦!哦!老天爷!新裤子可以入手啦!又有人答应给500块了。

Caroline: Somebody want to slap me! Somebody want to slap me!

有个人想抽我 ! 有个人想抽我!

Max: Just one person? 只有一个人吗?

 

更多精彩口语练习,尽在必克小窝,欢迎大家的光临~

See more information, you can visit us

英语口语测试  http://www.spiiker.com/daily/

在线学英语口语http://www.spiiker.com/english-plaza.jsp

 

1